Opaline® Dry Oxy® capsules use the process of oxygenation by activating stabilized oxygen to accelerate the body’s recovery system through the digestive system.
It is recommended that you use it twice a day for maintenance, moderate problems and three times a day for acute problems. This might include food poisoning, blood poisoning, kidney or liver dysfunctions, and many other problems related to cleansing and re-oxygenation of the body to detoxify. Some cases might only need two or three days of use, while others, like detoxifying, might require several weeks. For long term care, continue as long as needed for the condition.
Opaline® Dry Oxy® capsules are also very effective for athletic performances such as high altitude events which put a bigger oxygen requirement on the body. Because it is a naturally occurring molecule, the body uses it readily. It is very effective in muscle recover after exercise.
This product is extremely effective in helping allergic reactions to many chemicals, medications and stings. It is effective in giving some relief to asthmatics if other treatment is unavailable.
ALWAYS DRINK 8 TO 12 OUNCES OF WATER WHEN TAKING THE CAPSULES. This allows the capsules to dilute in the stomach and absorb into the system. Do not take with hot beverages, carbonated drinks, or anything containing alcohol as this can cause an upset stomach.
*If swallowing is a problem such as with pets, children or other times when swallowing a capsule might be an issue or micro dosing is needed, open the capsule and sprinkle the contents on a small amount of food. (i.e. yogurt, pudding, applesauce, etc.)
**Do not take within one hour of taking ‘time released’ medications.
**DO NOT use after tissue or organ transplants, during chemotherapy, or during any treatment for cancer. An improved immune system is not recommended at this time.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.